Transfer Assistance Services
Our caregivers can assist your loved one with in-home personal care including bed, toilet, and wheelchair transfers.
Bed, Toilet & Wheelchair Transfer Assistance
If your loved one struggles with getting in and out of bed or a wheelchair, our caregivers have specialized training to help safely transfer your loved one to/from bed, wheelchair, toilet, and chairs.
Family Matters caregivers are trained to provide compassionate aid with personal care while making sure clients feel comfortable and at ease. Whether your loved one requires minimal assistance getting out of bed or full hands-on assistance with using the toilet and getting around their home, we can customize an in-home care plan to best fit your family’s needs.
Other services offered include:
- Recovery care, including help with rehabilitation for surgery and injury
- Caring companionship services – becoming friends and part of the family
- Personal care services including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care – providing clients with a familiar face
- Transportation – safely driving your loved one to events and appointments
- Housekeeping services including laundry, meals, and pet care
WE CARE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
If you or your family member is considering in-home care as part of a plan to age in place, contact Family Matters In-Home Care today for a free consultation. Our team is dedicated to supporting your family and helping older adults enjoy life in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible.
Request a Free Consultation
Over 200 dedicated caregivers are employed with us to provide your family with peace of mind and support. Fill out the form below to learn more about how we can help you.
Have a question? Call us at (408) 824-1021 or (650) 285-2373 today!